Deborah Tosline wrote and published Skin Remodeling DIY: An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skincare in 2015. Deborah's education and work experience is in science, where hypotheses are tested through observation and experiments. She has Bachelor of Science degrees in geology and ecology. Her approach to skin care is based on that scientific background, a love of research and over 30 years of DIY skincare experience.
Listen to the interview. Learn about facial massage and exercise with Eric Michaels, host of the eHealth Radio Network, and guest Deborah Tosline when they discuss the following:
- In your opinion, what skin care practices are the most beneficial yet the least practiced?
- How does massage benefit the skin and what types of massage are beneficial for skincare?
- Do facial exercises work and how do they affect the skin?
- What types of facial exercises are there?
- Why don’t more people massage their skin or practice facial exercise?
- How does someone begin a facial massage and exercise routine?
Take good care of yourself and for more skin care tips get my book "Skin Remodeling DIY: An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skincare" xo Deborah